Brand New Year 2007

I am excited about the prospects of this year and if all truth be told I tremble at what this new year might bring.
My sons - what does this year hold for them? My dad - will his health improve or decline? Each day of course is full of its uncertainties but a new day also brings forth the hope of a new start a fresh begining.
To celebrate New Years I went --- jeeping of course or as my jeep friends put it - wheelin'.
Nothing better except a few maddening moments when I couldn't get up a really steep trail because it was too slippery. If I had my lockers I am sure I would have made it.
Like all chosen sports etc there is always something else to buy to make it better, funner all while pushing the limit to which trail you can conquer.
My hopes for the New Year are centered around increasing my spiritual and physical health. It seems to me that all else will fall into place as I become healthier in those areas.
Currently I am spending time doing an online study www.allaboutjesus.org I have the book but while I am sitting in front of my blue light it is easier to do the lessons on line. I love the book.
Well must get to work - first I gotta get that cup of coffee - is that working on my physical health? Uh-oh...........


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home