Gotta love Friday!

I took this picture this past week The sun was setting and I was on my way home from telling my favorite horse good -bye. It was fun to watch him. It was cold, the wind was blowing and all the horses were feisty. So fun to watch them run.
I am getting ready to do homework, then pack and clean as we are headed up to visit the oldest son and his wife.
I sure miss them. It will be good to be with them. It is suppose to be cold up there. Snow is in the forecast. Hope to get some good pictures.
My coffee, homework and computer seem to be my constant companions. BUT
My application for graduation was approved. I had to add an extra class into the last semester. It will make it a bit more stressful yet I would rather that than dragging it out and not graduating until the end of summer. SO..... my graduation date is April 14th. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel!
I am excited as then I can focus more on photography. I want to make my own frames and cut my own matting and start selling some of my photos.
Again - I am not an fantastic photographer but I have had many people ask to buy them so I will do it as a fun hobby - nothing to become rich at but it will be fun.
Will grab some breakfast and get busy. Forgot my friend is coming and we are going out to lunch so I had better get a wiggle on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home